[nsp] BGP Simulation

John Edwards isplist at adam.com.au
Wed Oct 1 20:10:16 EDT 2003

Has any work been done on a platform emulator rather than a simulator?

Network Appliance recently released an emulation package for linux that
runs their standard software images with virtual disks and ethernet
interfaces etc. To me this is far more convenient (not to mention cost
effective) than testing or training on real hardware.

John Edwards