[nsp] Policy routing next-hop

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Fri Oct 3 19:34:14 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to route all traffic on a specific VLAN out to a different
router.

I've tried the following:

access-list 30 permit ip a.b.c.0 0.0.0.255

route-map sendviaWxyz permit
  match ip address 30
  set next-hop w.x.y.z

int vlan 3
  ip policy route-map sendviaWxyz

Vlan 3 is VLAN on our LAN, that I want to send out via a specific peer.

With no joy.. Have even tried using an extended access-list with 'permit ip
any any', and routemaps with no match clauses and routemaps with 'match
interface vlan3' etc. etc.

I'm really stumped, so I'd appreciate any idea's anyone might have.

This is on a Cat6500 with a Sup2-MFSC2-PFC2 and IOS 12.1(11r)E1a

Thanks,

Sam