[nsp] Any news on a Cisco SSL VPN device?

Troy Rader troy at onenet.net
Mon Oct 27 09:23:44 EST 2003

I've recently been told by Cisco that it is due this December.  It will
be version 4.1 of the Concentrator software.  Sounds like existing Cisco
Concentrator users will get the functionality with a software upgrade.
I'm trying for a copy of alpha or beta code since we are also evaluating
other vendor offerings currently.

Troy