[nsp] Any news on a Cisco SSL VPN device?

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com
Mon Oct 27 09:08:25 EST 2003

We came across a marketing document on CCO mentioning that Cisco is
planning on introducing SSL VPN functionality into its VPN concentrator
series sometime in 2003. Chances are it's an outdated document, but I'm
wondering if there have been any rumblings of Cisco introducing SSL VPNs.

Anyone have any news on this? We're currently evaluating several vendors
and it would help to know if the Cisco steamroller is entering that space
anytime soon.

-carl