[nsp] ATM subifs, multipoint to p-t-p

David Sinn dsinn at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 28 13:35:32 EST 2003

Along the same lines you can tftp down your config (copy run tftp), edit
it to replace the "point-to-point" with "multipoint", pop it back up to
your startup-config (copy tftp start) and then reboot.

(Normal warnings here:  You are editing your raw startup config, so if
you make a mistake you can loose access to the router and do other such
nasty stuff...)

As you have found, once a ATM interface is created there is no way to
fully remove it until you reboot.

David