[nsp] 7200 crash

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Tue Oct 28 16:40:30 EST 2003

Ralph,

I had something similar happen about 2 years ago on a 7204vxr npe-225 with
256M RAM.  It turned out to be a bad npe. It started out crashing with
similar errors to yours once or twice a week.  It ended up crashing every
few hours.  It was not heat nor cold sensitive.  Since that happened, I
moved to 7206vxr npe-300 and keep a complete spare 7206vxr on hand for
emergencies.

Good luck,

Tom