[nsp] Cisco Flash FAQ?

edowd at cox.net edowd at cox.net
Wed Oct 29 07:28:55 EST 2003

As long as the IOS image has boot from disk support, you should not have any problem. About the only issue you may have is the file system format. We are using ATA flash on several 7200's without problems. The bootloader on our 7200 is 12.1(10)E4 with the 12.2/12.3 images and we work without any problems...

HTH

Everett