[nsp] Script for gathering logs from routers?

C. Jon Larsen jlarsen at richweb.com
Thu Oct 30 15:48:15 EST 2003

> > Anyone have an expect (or similar) script that collects the
> > "show log" from a router and appends it to a file?  I could
> > write it myself, but I figured if someone already had one
> > written I would save myself from re-inventing the wheel :-)
>
> Yikes....why would you do that?

rsh from a perl script is a good way to grab data from a router. I use it
to grab output of show commands but not logs :=)

+ Jon Larsen: Chief Technology Officer, Richweb, Inc.
+ Richweb.com: Providing Internet-Based Business Solutions since 1995
+ GnuPG Public Key: http://richweb.com/jlarsen.gpg
+ Business: (804) 359.2220 x 101; Mobile: (804) 307.6939