[nsp] HSRP failing under high CPU load

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Thu Oct 30 16:06:42 EST 2003

I recall something see like this a month or two back (the backup routers CPU
load had gone skyhigh when it was configured with another syslog server
:/ ). The backup routers HSRP state started flapping between active and
standby. But this was under pretty much 100% load. I assumed the hellos
weren't getting processed.