[nsp] forensics.log

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Tue Sep 2 16:56:03 EDT 2003

It's pretty lame of us to have a new feature like this turned on by
default. Sorry about that. This problem has been addressed by
CSCeb81498 in 12.2(19.4)S and later. The feature will be off by
default and the "audit"/"no audit" commands work. I'll try and have
them commit the fix to 12.2(18)S1.

Dennis