[nsp] FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN

Kashif.Khawaja at Broadwing.com Kashif.Khawaja at Broadwing.com
Fri Sep 5 15:33:44 EDT 2003

Can anyone point me to a website or a tool or help me with getting detailed explanation
(for better understanding) as to why I received this error on a Cisco 75xx router? The
router reboot after I received this error.

%FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN: Invalid XDR length. Type/event 0/. XDR 490, buffer 0
accompanied by a traceback
-Traceback= 60938448 609325C4 6030F770 6040E3C0 602B4794 602B4780

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
-Kashif

 +++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.+++