[[nsp] FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Fri Sep 5 20:11:16 EDT 2003

according to: http://snurl.com/29b8 (shorter/cleaner than the cisco link)

Error Message
%FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN : Invalid XDR length. Type [dec][chars]. XDR/buffer len
[dec]/[dec]

Explanation   An internal software error has occurred.

Recommended Action   Copy the error message exactly as it appears on the
console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support
representative, and provide the representative with the gathered
information.

/joshua