[nsp] FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Sun Sep 7 22:54:36 EDT 2003

> Can anyone point me to a website or a tool or help me with getting
> detailed explanation (for better understanding) as to why I received
> this error on a Cisco 75xx router? The router reboot after I received
> this error.
>
> %FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN: Invalid XDR length. Type/event 0/. XDR 490, buffer 0
> accompanied by a traceback
> -Traceback= 60938448 609325C4 6030F770 6040E3C0 602B4794 602B4780

Hmm, I can't decode the tracebacks without a "show ver" output, but the
message indicated some problems in the IPC mechanism where the RSP
received an invalid/corrupted message. Did you receive any further error
messages in the log?
You might want to paste this message along with a "show version" into
the output interpreter or open a TAC case.

	oli