[[nsp] FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN]

Kashif.Khawaja at Broadwing.com Kashif.Khawaja at Broadwing.com
Sat Sep 6 17:38:11 EDT 2003

Yep ... this is actually what I got from Cisco's website and their output interpreter and
obviously it wants you to contact TAC. I was wondering if there was something more
elaborate that would give some insight about what the root cause might be.

Thanks!
Kashif

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Sahala [mailto:joshua.ej.smith at usa.net]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 6:11 PM
To: Khawaja, Kashif; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [[nsp] FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN]

according to: http://snurl.com/29b8 (shorter/cleaner than the cisco link)

Error Message
%FIB-3-FIBXDRLEN : Invalid XDR length. Type [dec][chars]. XDR/buffer len
[dec]/[dec]

Explanation   An internal software error has occurred.

Recommended Action   Copy the error message exactly as it appears on the
console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support
representative, and provide the representative with the gathered
information.

/joshua

 +++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.+++