[nsp] Problem aggregation/trunk between cat4503 and 3com 9000

Roberto Paoletti rob.paol at iol.it
Tue Sep 9 13:17:10 EDT 2003

Hi guys,

i'm trying to make a double link aggregation between cat4503 and 3com
9000.
I've this release : cat4000-is-mz.121-12c.EW2.bin and the model is
"cisco WS-C4503 (XPC8245)" and i used the PagP for ethernetchannel but i
can't create in bundle 2 ports fastethernet because it seems that 3com
not use this protocol but uses only LACP but it's no in this release.
I need upgrade the release a 12.1.19, but before i'd like know if exist
a different way or exist yet a tech document or if anyone help me.

Thanks

Regards
Roberto Paoletti