[nsp] as-path prepend question

Lucas Iglesias l.iglesias at tiba.com
Tue Sep 9 12:54:14 EDT 2003

Hi,

I think the best way to do this kind of things is by using communities.
For example, you can set a community <MYAS>:<SRCNUM> where SRCNUM is the
number of the source originator number (if you have many of them) and then
prepend those prefixes on the exit routers based on these communities.
This should work fine, but of course, you have to have administration of the
source originator routers.

Regards,
Lucas.-