[nsp] PRI using a Nortel QPC757 DCHI and Cisco NM-HDV/VWIC-1MFT-T1

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Sep 19 09:31:24 EDT 2003

My suggestion would be to go to H323.  We have been running into
problems with the call progress in MGCP.  TAC said that CM only supports
ISO ver 3 (2000).  Where as the IOS (H3233) supports ECMA, and ISO and
different ver. Of each.  Has fixed our problems.  And really the only
bad thing about H323 is the long config.

Scott