[nsp] CISCO UBR7114E

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Mon Sep 22 15:18:30 EDT 2003

Unless something has changed in the functionality of things, you can
type that command in all you want, however it will have no effect!

The last time I looked at them (which, like I said, may have changed),
the command wasn't all it was cracked up to be because you couldn't run
an A card in B mode or a B card in A mode...

And you're correct about the frequency range, but that would mean taking
up two channels in order to get things working in an 8Mhz band.  Your
Annex setting has to do with the MPEG framing type which (AFAIK) is a
different concept than how wide your channel happens to be.

I only have Annex B cards, and it's not even an option for me to change.
But testing it out will surely figure out whether my information is
dated or not. :)

Scott