[nsp] CISCO UBR7114E

Blaz Zupan blaz at inlimbo.org
Mon Sep 22 21:33:51 EDT 2003

> Unless something has changed in the functionality of things, you can
> type that command in all you want, however it will have no effect!

I have to admit that I have not verified this at all. But at least with other
vendors' equipment (Arris CMTS 1000) its supported - the DOCSIS version of the
Arris CMTS only support DOCSIS, while the EuroDOCSIS version support both
DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS.

Although this statement from the Cisco documentation seems to support your
claims:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/cable/ubr7100/scg7100/scg71crd.htm#1021747