[nsp] Switch Fraud

Martin Robinson Martin at networkhardware.com
Thu Apr 1 08:16:52 EST 2004

Hello Sam,

Here's a show ver from a cisco 2950, it's the same, the System serial number should match that on the outside of the chassis.

Regards Martin.

Switch#sho ver
IOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(6)EA2a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Compiled Thu 27-Dec-01 15:01 by antonino
Image text-base: 0x80010000, data-base: 0x8042A000

ROM: Bootstrap program is CALHOUN boot loader

Switch uptime is 1 minute
System returned to ROM by power-on
System image file is "flash:c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-6.EA2a.bin"

cisco WS-C2950G-12-EI (RC32300) processor (revision A0) with 21299K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID FOC0614Z0U2
Last reset from system-reset
12 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
2 Gigabit Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)

32K bytes of flash-simulated non-volatile configuration memory.
Base ethernet MAC Address: 00:09:43:F7:D3:C0
Motherboard assembly number: 73-7410-04
Power supply part number: 34-0965-01
Motherboard serial number: FOC06130BV6
Power supply serial number: DAB06131QBR