[nsp] 7206vxr/NPE300 to NPE-G1

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Apr 6 01:01:47 EDT 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Marko Milivojevic wrote:

>     We are happily running few G1's with 12.3.6. If you wish ANY uptime in
> your network, avoid 12.3.3 at any cost. That's a sorry excuse for a
> software.

What problems (in which platform) did you see in 12.3.3?  I've got 12.3.3a
on a 7206 doing a little PPPoE DSL agg that's been stable for months, but
handles very little traffic.  We briefly ran it on a much busier router
today, and appeared to have PPPoE/Auth issues and went back to the 12.1T
version it had been running.