[nsp] SAR timeouts

james hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Tue Apr 6 14:00:35 EDT 2004

We are close to hitting the PA-A3-T3 limits for SAR sessions
on a DS3 crkt. Another DS3 to working it's way through provisioning
and will be up in a day or so.  I am running this command to check for
SAR timeouts:
alb-router5#sho in | include SAR
  AAL5 SAR Timeouts : 0
  AAL5 SAR Timeouts : 0

It is a lot to scroll through, is there any command to show SAR timeouts
globally and not at the interface level ? I want to expect script a check to
keep an eye on this, but would prefer to not walk all my interfaces every
x mins.

--
James H. Edwards
Routing and Security Administrator