[nsp] Traffic shaping 2611xm and 2900

Jeff Johnson jeff at comfrey.net
Fri Apr 9 13:35:43 EDT 2004

Aaron,

This is a good start,
and gives me a god idea of how this works,
however after some contemplation i havve decided ip is a better way to
filter.  so...

i looked into:

class-map foo
match ip ......

it does not seem to be meant for that.  should i create  an access list
and set the policy-map to the access list?

any pointers or tips?

Thanks again,

-jeff