[nsp] Router for a route server/reflector?

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Wed Apr 14 18:40:26 EDT 2004

Hello,

  I'm setting up a local exchange point and I need 2 routers to act as
route reflector.  I know I could use Linux/*BSD and Zebra but I wanted
to stick to a commercial vendor and keep things simple.  The exchange
point will be small with a dozen or so peers.  Each peer would have 10
or 20 announcements.  I'll be using a 10/100/1000 switch for traffic.
I'm thinking a 2600 would be fine but would like others opinions.

-Matt