[nsp] Experiences with SUP2/MSFC2 & OSM-1OC48-POS-SS linecard ?

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Thu Apr 15 05:27:27 EDT 2004

Hello,
	We are using OC48 OSM cards in our backbone for more than 3 years
without much problem. We can load up to 2.4 Gbit/s. It is very reliable
comparing the circuit reliability. We are also using MPLS on it. One major
drawback is, that they can work only as a Layer3 endpoint.

Best Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 00F9AF98: 8645 1312 D249 471B DBAE  21A2 9F52 0D1F 00F9 AF98