FW: [nsp] NetFlow not exporting?

Andy Webster awebster at illinois.net
Fri Apr 16 16:16:45 EDT 2004

hi,
	I am curious.  I have never seen the ip flow ingress command
when doing netflow before.  When I look it up on cisco's website it says
this command is for use on subinterfaces.  What is it doing on the main
interface in this example?
	  So is cisco's website wrong?  (that wouldn't surprise me!)  If
cisco's docs are wrong can someone help me out.  What is "ip flow
ingress" really doing?

From
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/products_command_
reference_chapter09186a008017cf29.html#wp1101595

ip flow ingress
To configure NetFlow on a subinterface, use the ip flow ingress command
in subinterface configuration mode. To disable NetFlow on a
subinterface, use the no form of this command.

ip flow ingress

no ip flow ingress

Syntax Description
This command has no arguments or keywords.

Defaults
This command is disabled by default.

Command Modes
Subinterface configuration