[nsp] Newbie OSPF Q.

Stork, D.H. (Duncan) d.h.stork at minlnv.nl
Tue Apr 20 06:50:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

Did you try the "show ip ospf border-routers" command yet? I know it doesn't
display everything, but maybe you can find some of your info here?
The output will be something like:

i 170.X.X.53  [10] via 170.X.X.53, Serial1, ABR,  Area 0.0.0.3, SPF 3
i 170.X.X.51  [10] via 170.X.X.51, Serial0, ABR,  Area 0.0.0.3, SPF 3
I 170.X.X.52  [22] via 170.X.X.51, Serial0, ASBR, Area 0.0.0.3, SPF 2
I 170.X.X.52  [22] via 170.X.X.53, Serial1, ASBR, Area 0.0.0.3, SPF 2

The part between the brackets are the costs. Or did I get the question
wrong?

Beste regards,

Duncan