[nsp] High CPU on 6400 NRP-1

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Mon Apr 26 16:21:50 EDT 2004

Here it is - 30 users on PPPoE - 50% CPU.

C6400R Software (C6400R-G4P5-M), Version 12.2(15)T1,  RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tac
Compiled Thu 27-Mar-03 01:20 by ccai

No alignment data has been recorded.

Total Spurious Accesses 9159780, Recorded 2

  Address  Count  Traceback
       50  57906  0x60029DF8 0x6002CDD4
     1200  57906  0x60029E08 0x6002CDD4