[c-nsp] Suppressing OSPF

Marcel Lammerse lammerse at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 1 09:40:22 EDT 2004

Try and see if the passive-interface default command is supported on
your ios. Any ios 12.0 or higher should support it. With this command,
all interfaces are by default passive and you can enable ospf on a
particular interface with 'no passive-interface <interface>' command.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/
products_command_reference_chapter09186a00801a80c3.html#wp1059156

-Marcel