[c-nsp] Help to nuke interface

RT rt at aussieonline.net
Wed Aug 4 08:35:53 EDT 2004

Hi All,
I have a slight dilema which is annoying me

LocID RemID TunID Intf          Username             State  Last Chg
Uniq ID
28179 49367 38759 SSS Circuit   v0262976453 at ver. wt-sss 3d06h    865

I need to kill off this id, my knowledge is fine for Vi..., but for the
life of me I can't figure this one out, taking out the entire tunnel is
preferably out of the question due to the number of users that will be
affected

Any help would be appreciated :)

--
Regards,