[c-nsp] Re: [nsp] What WIC to use with E1 service

Krzysztof Adamski k at adamski.org
Fri Aug 6 10:16:21 EDT 2004

Well, I got the circuit delivered (E1 on Belgium end and T1 on my end),
but I still have not been able to get a strait answer what I need to put
in the cisco2621.

I got some pictures of the box that Belgacom installed, it is DNT2M, it
has a port marked G.704/2M next to an RJ45 plug.
It also has a sticker with:
14HER0+ DNT2M 5C
02WOL0+ 14HER0+ 30N 2P

I was told by GT/360 that it is HDB3 and E1/CRC4

Any ideas what WIC I should use, and what configuration I should have.