[c-nsp] RSVP on a sub-rate ethernet interface?

Temkin, David temkin at sig.com
Fri Aug 6 10:15:40 EDT 2004

Thanks.  One other question - I'm trying to mark up traffic that's in a
l2tpv3 tunnel, and I'm reading through the doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products
_feature_guide09186a0080222e21.html#wp1057627

So basically, if I do a class map and do a "match protocol ip" on the
input interface for the tunnelled traffic I should be able to apply a
policy map to set the precedence of the tunnel, correct?

Thx,
-Dave