[c-nsp] NetFlow

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Aug 6 16:26:49 EDT 2004

If you are running CatOS/IOS (hybrid), you can use the set mls
bridged-flow-statistics enable command to enable this (NF collection for
bridged flows).

In IOS (native), unfortunately, this is not yet implemented.

Note that there are two aspects of NF on 6500 - the NF stats tracked in the
PFC, and the NF stats tracked on the MSFC. Note that ip route-cache flow
under an L3 interface handles only the latter.

Check out the user docs for all the CLI relating to PFC vs MSFC NF
collection & export.

Tim

At 12:33 PM 8/6/2004, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net vociferated:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759