[c-nsp] Unicast RPF check in 3550/3750

Chris Griffin cgriffin at ufl.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:46:28 EDT 2004

Thanks for the follow up.  The 3750 is what I am most interested in.  I
will follow up with TAC to see what the current stance is on the 3750
and send that to the list.

Chris

Chris Griffin                           cgriffin at ufl.edu
Network Engineer - CCNP                 Phone: (352) 392-2061
OIT - Network Services                  Fax:   (352) 392-9440
University of Florida                   Gainesville, FL 32611