[c-nsp] BGP Config

Timothy.Hall at alltel.com Timothy.Hall at alltel.com
Fri Aug 13 11:24:13 EDT 2004

A simpler way:

router bgp 1234
  neighbor 1.1.1.1 route-map DenyAll in

route-map DenyAll deny 10

tim

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net]On Behalf Of
info at beprojects.com
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 10:09 AM
To: Cisco Nsp
Subject: [c-nsp] BGP Config

OK, I'm having a brain freeze at the moment and can't figure out why this
won't work.  I want to filter all incoming routes from a bgp neighbor and I
swear I've used this in the past.  Does this look right, or am I missing
something (I cut out all of the non-useful info).

router bgp 1234
  neighbor 1.1.1.1 route-map DenyAll in

ip access-list extended DENYALL
 deny   ip any any

route-map DenyAll permit 10
 match ip address DENYALL

I apply this, then I clear the routes and they all show up again.  I also
tried using a numbered acl instead of a named acl and the same result.
Thanks in advance.

Peder