[c-nsp] Re: cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 21, Issue 67

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Sun Aug 22 23:04:26 EDT 2004

Duh, mls netflow is on by default, my bad.

The below does look a bit odd, though it does appear you are exporting
plenty of records & have a considerable number of flow entries.

I am thinking either the flows you want to see are not being L3 switched
(as Ian suggested) or maybe you are running into NF creation failures.

What does sh mls net table detail show?

Tim

At 07:45 PM 8/22/2004, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net announced:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759