[c-nsp] Netflow export from 6500 w/sup-720

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Sun Aug 22 22:44:16 EDT 2004

No! Not true. The typical problem is that NDE is only enabled for hardware
only or software only flows, and it needs to be enabled for both.

Sampled netflow is an option as well, but is not the default behavior when
NF is enabled.

Tim

At 09:00 AM 8/22/2004, cisco-nsp-request at puck.nether.net announced:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759