[c-nsp] Re: cisco-nsp Digest, Vol 21, Issue 67

Nicolaj Ottsen no at webpartner.dk
Mon Aug 23 06:27:49 EDT 2004

>What does sh mls net table detail show?

I have seen Netflow Creation Failures, but rearly. The current output is
as follows.

#sh mls net table detail
Earl in Module 6
Detailed Netflow CAM (TCAM and ICAM) Utilization
TCAM Utilization             :   84%
ICAM Utilization             :   3%
Netflow TCAM count           :   110274
Netflow ICAM count           :   4