[c-nsp] Carrier Supporting Carrier

Neil J. McRae neil at COLT.NET
Mon Aug 23 11:54:29 EDT 2004

Robert,

> Firstly I am a total newbie to this list (thanks Chuck) and I
> am wondering if there is any SP out their that has already
> implimented CSC.  I am looking at it just now in the lab and
> it seems to work fine but that doesn't reflect real life.

its reasonably complicated and trying to debug a problem is
mind numbing. There are far less complicated [and cheaper]
solutions to do the same thing with (emulated) Ethernet etc that
are more readily available. I wouldn't call CSC an MPLS
interconnect, I'd call it more of an MPLS transmission product.

Regards,
Neil.