[c-nsp] Naming Conventions

Richard Danielli richard.danielli at esubnet.com
Mon Aug 23 12:46:36 EDT 2004

IMHO

In a world now ripe with automated scans and freely available system
identification applications, most systems names are going to go
un-noticed.

Consideration should be given to how well the naming convention helps
you understand which machine your talking about, thus reducing confusion
during an incident.

-rd-

--
Richard Danielli