[c-nsp] Replacing 7513 with 6509?

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Wed Aug 25 10:50:05 EDT 2004

 From my understanding you'll probably want to upgrade to a Sup720 which
will require new fans and new power supplies.  The Sup720 seems to have
all of the features you would need.   Last week there was a discussion
about stability problems with 6509/7609 with Sup720s running MPLS.   I
think the software for the sup720 is also released after the GSR & RSP
versions.

-Matt