[c-nsp] question about rspan sessions

ovidiu neghina ovidiu at ipnet.ro
Sat Aug 28 05:29:41 EDT 2004

thank you for the quick answer.
i understood what a destination, source and reflector port is.
but i am not clear with the terms: "destination session" and "source
session" and the limitations for them :

RSPAN source sessions have one destination per session with an RSPAN
VLAN associated for that session.
Each RSPAN destination session has one or more destination interfaces
for each RSPAN VLAN that they support.