[c-nsp] Re: VPN Solutions

Olav Langeland olav.langeland at active24.com
Mon Dec 6 03:57:55 EST 2004

This is also our experience. We use the Cisco (Altiga) VPN3000
concentrators for remote access and some site-to-site, and Cisco Pix for
most of the site-to-site connections. Both can be configured with
remote-access and site-to-site, but the best solution IMHO is to split
remote-access (client-to-site) to VPN3000 Concentrators and site-to-site
to Pix (or IOS). Both have been rock solid so far.

-olav