[c-nsp] 6509 from catos to ios

ringwyrm27 ringwyrm27 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 22:14:06 EST 2004

Of course, you don't need IOS to do Layer 3 switching.

I actually prefer the CatOS for such great commands as "show top" and "show
counters", and "show cbl".  But that's just my preference for
troubleshooting.

You can get a layer 3 card, "session" into it, and still do netflow between
VLANs.... I believe...