[c-nsp] Advertised community in BGP

dje dje_cisco_nsp at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 08:13:03 EST 2004

>From my experience, that command only shows the communities already
associated with a route. I'm adding new communities to several routes
that are being redistributed into BGP. I can go to one of my bgp peers
and verify that the community is being added properly (easy enough to do
in IBGP peers, not so easy on the EBGP ones), but it would save time if
I could just verify that they were being added on the advertising router.
Juniper has a command 'show route advertising protocol bgp <neighbor ID> detail'
that shows the communities being *sent* to a peer. I was hoping that
Cisco had something similar.

-Daniel

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:54:44 -0800