[c-nsp] Terminal Emulator

Brant I. Stevens branto at branto.com
Wed Dec 15 13:24:24 EST 2004

On Windows, I like (Secure)CRT and Reflection, though it seems a bit bloated
just for serial connectivity.  I've also use HyperTerminal Private Edition,
and it seems to get the job done.

MacOSX, there's Zterm, as well as the *nix programs that can be compiled...
When at the command-prompt, I go for minicom.