[nsp] BGP Dual AS feature in 12.0(27)S

Andy Furnell andy at furnell.org.uk
Wed Feb 4 06:03:23 EST 2004

Hi,

Looking through the release notes for 12.0S, I see a new feature in 12.0(27)S:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/relnote/xprn120s/120snewf.htm#2222191

While the feature name has piqued my interest, the link is broken... does anyone
have any more information about what this feature actually is, how it works, and
how I can go about configuring it? In the middle of planning an AS merge right
now, and the ability to have multiple BGP processes with multiple AS numbers would
certainly come in handy :) I tried loading this release onto a box in the lab, but
couldn't see any obvious new BGP features that would match the description.

Thanks :)

Andy Furnell