[nsp] BGP Dual AS feature in 12.0(27)S

Lucas Iglesias l.iglesias at tiba.com
Wed Feb 4 07:54:58 EST 2004

I don't know about this particular new feature, but when I had to change our
AS Number in our production routers I found very useful the "local-as"
command, which allows you to have a peer session with a different local AS
number.
Then, after you 've changed all your ebgp peers, you change to your new AS
Number.

RCORE(config-router)#nei 1.1.1.1 local-as ?
  <1-65535>  AS number used as local AS

Hope this help you.
Luckas.