[nsp] 6509 + MFSC2 + CAR ?

Richard J. Sears rsears at adnc.com
Wed Feb 4 14:11:58 EST 2004

Yes - I did read that - however there is a difference of opinion in
relation to if any of it works at all.

On one hand, I have people telling me that the 6509 does not support any
type of shaping/rate limiting/etc, and then I have people telling me
that it does.

What I am asking for is an example of a working config - thats all.

I have yet to see one that actually works leading me to believe that the
folks who have told me it simply does not work are correct.

Thanks

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Digital Network