[nsp] Suggestions on terminating a bunch of T1's

Jim Devane jim at powerpulse.cc
Wed Feb 4 16:04:20 EST 2004

This is a response to everyone so far..

1) Thanks for all the positive comments suggestions! I thought I would be
black and blue from the clue bat.

2) No, unfortunately I get these in actual 4 pair. I know that really sucks.
And the question that follows is .. well, why not drag a  DS-3 out to the CO
and do it that way... I would in a flash but it is not feasible right now in
the design of things. Politics, executive decisions, stuff that is generally
out of the hands of the engineer = )

The 7500 platform is a great suggestion. The bummer part is the PA-MC-2T3 is
still kind of expensive ( even on successful auction sites )

I will definitely be looking more into the 7500 platform suggestion however!

I hope my own response does not stem the tide of replies however!

Thanks again,
Jim